MY TOP 5 FAVORITE TRAVELLER

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I will show you some of my favorites travelers who inspire me to be successful in the future and have enough money to explore the world. By making this post, I hope you guys will be inspired and motivated too.



1. Arief Muhammad


Arief Muhammad and his wife is a influencer, youtuber, traveller and an entrepreneur. I think his name is not that odd anymore. He is famous because of his YouTube, his content, and his business. He even already travelled all of the world's continents. I hope one day all of us could be successful as him, Amin.

2. Ria SW


I think we're all already familiar with this one. Yes, its Ria SW. The famous mukbangers, youtubers and traveller. I really like her content especially while traveling. Her contents are entertaining and inspiring. But she is currently taking a hiatus from YouTube.

3. Backpaker Tampan

Pandhu Waskitha is a traveller and a youtuber. His content never fails to amaze me. From the cinematography to the efforts is always amazing. Whats different about Pandu is he is a backpacker. What is a backpacker ? In traveling itself, a backpacker is a traveller that brings their belongings in their bags. And most of them prioritize adventure rather than luxury and convenience. Panda itself doesn't only explore the world, he also explore Indonesia. 

4. Vagabrothers

Vagabrothers is a brother who likes to explore the world. Doesn't only give vlogs and videos, they also give travel guide and tips on traveling. Their contents are amazing and so entertaining.

5. Shirin Al Athrus

Last but not least is Shirin Al Athrus. Shirin itself is a youtuber, student and influencer. She is one of my role model. Her style, her personality, her attitude and her cleverness is insane. I also really like looking at his instagram and YouTube. Before corona she's usually on holiday abroad. Her contents are so entertaining.

 

Comments