KUALA LUMPUR - MALAYSIA


 

Hello everyone! On today's post I will tell you my experience at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

I stayed here at 20-22 June 2018. After staying at Singapore, my family rent a bus to go to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It took about 7 hours. We arrived at Kuala Lumpur on 3 am and immediately went to our hotel. Our hotel is located in Bukit Bintang. 

Before I explain more, I will tell you what is Bukit Bintang.

Bukit Bintang is a huge area in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is basically an area full of streets, buildings, mall, clubs, entertainment area and many more.

If you want to read more you can click here

Anyway, since I don't really remember my itinerary there since it was already 3 years ago, I will only showing u photos of my trip. Enjoy!

The view of Bukit Bintang. Literally feels like New York.

We bought turkey ice cream there.

Petronas tower.

Us in the city bus strolling through Kuala Lumpur.











Comments