LEGOLAND - MALAYSIA

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. This is my first post and I'm so excited.


On today's post I'm going to share my experience about my trip at Legoland, Malaysia. But before I start telling you my experince, I will show you some basic information about legoland

So, legoland is an amusement park which takes the lego theme. So basically, most of the rides and the architectures are made of legos. Legoland has a lot of rides, they also have a hotel and a waterpark. Legoland in Malaysia is located at Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Johor Bahru it self is the capital state of Johor. It is located near Singapore. 

At 16 June 2018, me and my family arrived at Senai International Airports. We went to our hotel and prepare ourself to enter Legoland. We stay in an apartment. 


For your information, Johor Bahru is as small city. It is made as a vacation spot. In Johor Bahru there's not only Legoland. There is also Hello Kitty land, Angry Birds park and so many more. But we only went to Legoland.
After we arrived, we took a lunch and immediately went to Legoland. In Legoland, we tried so many rides and took so much photos. 

This is one of the drink I bought at legoland.


Besides the rides, there is also a lot of photo spots and miniatures made from legos. 

This is a starwars palace miniature made from lego.

There is a lot of miniatures here. Such as starwars, wonders of the worlds, and so many more.
This is me infront of the city miniature, 

The theme park closed at 5 pm. We went back to our hotel and took a rest. The next day we hire a car and went to Singapore. I'm going to tell you my whole Singapore trip in my next post. And that's it for this post. I'm sorry if there's any mistakes, misspelling etc. I hope this blog can give an inspiration and entertainment for those who read it. Thank you and see u on my next post!








Comments